Sunday, November 7, 2010

Time Change

I was concerned about putting the clocks back last night. Normally, the dogs get me up between 4.00 am and 5.00 am. I know that they do not read time! All they know is that it is time to refuel, and to do that they have to stick a cold nose in the face of that strange creature who walks on two legs. After a couple of pokes, the strange creature groans, tells us to go back to sleep, but eventually gets up, fills our bowls, waits until we are finished, then this two footed thing opens the door so we can go out and answer the calls of nature. Well, much to the pleasure of the dogs, I reduced the amount I fed them at supper time, and gave them the balance at 10.00 pm. As a result, I was able to stay in Bed until 5.00 am (winter time). Hopefully, with a bit of practice I will be able to delay that until 5.45 or even 6.00 am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment